The types of arm injuries for which compensation is paid are varied, and range from simple fractures to amputations. If you have damaged your arm in an accident, the level of compensation you could receive, depends on the nature and severity of any ongoing disability, and any limited movement caused as a result.
Typical Compensation Awards:
- Above elbow amputation: up to £114,810
- Below elbow amputation: up to £96,150
- Other severe arm injuries: up to £114,810
- Other serious arm injuries: up to £52,492
- Other moderate arm injuries: up to £34,340
If you have suffered an arm injury and it has not been your fault, call us today and let us get you the top value compensation that you are entitled to.