Ranging from crush injuries or the loss of both hands, to a wound from which a full recovery is made, compensation is paid for all kinds of hand injuries. The amount you could receive depends on the severity of any ongoing disability and any limited movement you experience as a result.
Typical Compensation Awards:
- Loss of use of both hands: up to £176,660
- Loss of use of one hand: up to £96,150
- Other severe injuries to both hands: up to £74,150
- Other severe injuries to one hand: up to £54,280
- Other serious injuries to the hand: up to £25,430
- Other moderate injuries to the hand: up to £11,640
- Other minor hand injuries: up to £3,810
If you have suffered a hand injury and it has not been your fault, call us today and let us get you the top value compensation that you are entitled to.