The compensation paid for leg injuries can vary greatly depending on their seriousness. Whether you’ve suffered an amputation or a straightforward fracture from which you have fully recovered, you may be entitled to make a claim. The amount you could receive will depend on the nature and extent of any ongoing disability, and any mobility problems caused as a result.
Typical Compensation Awards:
- Amputation of both legs above knee: up to £247,280
- Amputation of one leg above knee: up to £120,530
- Other very serious injuries to the leg: up to £74,150
- Other moderate injuries to the leg: up to £34,370
- Other minor injuries to the leg: up to £10,380
If you have suffered a leg injury and it has not been your fault, call us today and let us get you the top value compensation that you are entitled to.